For the 5th week for Supreme Season 2017, the web store has put up google’s “invisible recaptcha” on their checkout page. Thankfully, BNB AIO has been updated in time to counter this measures.
You may not see the captcha in your browser but its their for the US and UK stores (not for JP at the time of writing this). If the user is not trusted by google (try incognito mode), they have to fill an image captcha before checking out on supreme.
2Captcha is a company that specializes in filling google captchas. BNB AIO users can signup on 2captcha.com and get their api key from 2captcha.com/setting page. This api key has to be entered in Captcha -> 2Captcha Settings option in the bot.
The service costs $3 per 1k captchas. Please add only the required amount of funds in 2captcha.
2Captcha has real workers working behind the scenes. So on average it takes 10-20 seconds to get one captcha response. This amount of time may mean the products are sold out before the bot can acquire captcha response. For this reason, we have added a “Captcha Harvester” feature in the bot.
Go to Captcha -> Captcha Harvester to access this feature. Basically, you start the harvester to harvest captcha responses in advance to use for the checkout process. The captcha responses are valid for only 2 minutes. So it’s suggested to start the harvester at 10:58 am.
Since it takes around 20 seconds for each captcha response received (sometimes the time can go upto 40 seconds if 2captcha is busy), there’s a “Threads” option that allows you to request captchas in parallel.
If you’re only running one or two accounts then 1 or 2 threads should be enough. But if you’re running like 5-10 supreme accounts, then you need to crank up the thread numbers. Please do your own math and use a number that you think is good. Please note higher thread number also means quicker depletion of 2captcha balance.
Currently 2Captcha is the only way to solve captchas for supreme. We are working on a manual method and also on adding other captcha companies.
Also, all these features are experimental. Please don’t be upset if something doesnt work as expected, we’re still working on this.
- Read the instructions in the image below.
- The bot has a new feature to specify alternate sizes.
- If you enter “m” (without quotes) in the size field, then the bot will select the medium size.
- If you enter “m,l” (without quotes) in the size field, then the bot willÂ try to select medium size. If it’s sold out then it’ll try to add the large size.
- Similarly, you can list your size preference (in order) separated by comman. Like “m,l,xl”.
- Start the bot at least 5-10 minutes before drop.
- Keywords will be available after UK drop. Please read our past posts about supreme keywordsÂ to make up your own keywords and for more instructions.
- We suggest using checkout delay as you would earlier. But in the light of this captcha measure, you may want to experiment with 0 delay.