Supreme New York Spring/Summer 2019 Week 9 brings you a wide range of products. Checkout out the latest supreme collection. Please read the instructions to setup bnb all in one for supreme below.
Instructions For Supreme 04/25/2019 Drop
– Read the instructions to setup your tasks below.
– For captcha instructions, please read the manual captcha instructions.
– Start bot 5 minutes before drop.
– Use one of the following keywords. Keywords are updated after the UK drop. Please read our past blog posts to understand how to make your own keywords.
– The source of the keywords is supreme UK drop. If you want to check prices or sizes available, please search for “uk web proxy” to browse the supreme site with a uk ip address.
– If you have proxies, you can setup multiple accounts with different delays to see what works best. You can set 0, 2000, 4000, … etc.
Setting Up Accounts
Setting up your supreme tasks is really easy. Make sure you add your credit card in bot. Then click Add button to add a new account.
- Set SiteType to Supreme.
- Select your checkout info in Checkout tab.
- Enter an email address and check Guest Account.
- In link field, enter: https://www.supremenewyork.com/shop/all
Enter your size like S, M, L, XL, 10, 10.5 etc. You can enter multiple sizes separated by comma and bot will pick up first available size.
For hats and accessories, just enter anything (like free, x, m, gibberish etc). The bot will automatically cart one size products regardless of what you put in the size field.
To get an understanding see below:
- You Enter: S
- Bot select small size.
- You Enter: XL
- Bot selects XLarge size.
- You Enter: S,M,L,XL
- Bot selects first available size from small, medium, large, xlarge.
All three of the size values above are also valid for one size items (hats etc). Or you can enter something like free.
Supreme keywords for our bot looks like:
The first word is always the category name (like jackets, tops, accessories etc).
Product keyword can contain spaces. But we recommend separating different words in product with a plus sign. The plus sign in product keyword means OR. This means that the keyword will work even if the words in product are not in definite order. Product keyword should be as short as possible.
Color keyword is optional but you will generally need this. It does not have to be exact. For eg: blue will match both blue and dark blue.
To get a better understanding of keywords, its highly recommended that you see keywords in our past blog posts.
When you’re done, your account window should look something like this:
Keywords For Supreme 04/25/2019 Drop