This is a quick little program that will help out the nike atc service providers out there. We figured many of our users provide such atc services.
Basically, after a nike product launch, any atc service provider will have to go through several nike accounts and check which of their customers actually ordered. This is where Nike Order Checker comes into play.
Best of all, this bot is FREE for all.
- Download the bot from here and install it on a windows machine.
- Open the bot.
- Enter tab delimited accounts on the left. A bnb export file should work out of the box. Just copy paste its contents in there.
- Enter proxies on the right in their usual format.
- Select the date for which orders should be checked.
- Hit start and wait for the bot to do its job.
- Open the output folder and check the results in orders.txt.
The bot comes no strings attached but we won’t mind a shoutout on twitter/facebook. 😉