Color: Light Stone/Oxford Tan
Style Code: AQ2661
- For autocheckout, bot will use info you enter in the bot and not what you have saved on your footsite account.
- We recommend using a combination of guest accounts and normal accounts.
- CC checkout is a bit faster than paypal checkout on the footsites. PayPal requires a couple additional steps.
- On a release like this, the sites will probably go down. Just let the bot run and do its thing. It usually fights through.
- Errors like timed out and 503 unavailable means site is down.
- 403 error may mean your ip address is banned on the site.
- If the bot can’t login to a site because it’s down, switch to guest account.
- Keep an eye on our twitter: @BetterNikeBot
- We will update this page when and if we get info on more sites.
If you’re completely new to this, we strongly recommend that you watch all videos on our YouTube channel:
Your setup should look like this (you can add as many accounts as you want):
- You can select the “Only one checkout per card…” option in the bot to make sure one cc profile is only used once per site (to avoid cancellations).
- Use proxies if you want to run more than a few accounts per website. Please do not ask us about proxies. Do your own research.
- You can disable accounts by selecting them and right clicking toggle disable.
- Keep an eye on twitter to see if a site not mentioned on this page drops the shoe. If it’s supported by our bot, quickly grab the link and enter it into the bot. It helps if you already have disabled accounts (see previous point) on different sites.
- Test your setup tonight. You can run the bot as early as you want. But you want to start it like 20 minutes before the drop. Remember you may have to keep the bot running for the whole day tomorrow (sites crash).
- If you’re facing license key issues etc please email us [email protected]